Thursday, July 14, 2011

Editorial Discretion or Cover Up Job? XXXclusive Witness Account


A witness fearful of retribution confirmed that contributors to the controversial publication, Forum Confidential, have been pressured and even threatened.  His identity has been obscured to protect him and his associates.

"It's true.  If you say anything criticizing the tabloid or the publishers or anyone who has an investment in the publication, they come down on you real hard.  One friend...she publicly disagreed with the FC rape editorial and the publishers made it clear...she is not safe anywhere.  A secretary told me that if she refuses them sexual favors or serves them burned toast or room temperature orange juice that they will make sure she never gets hired again anywhere ever.  I was in arbitration and I found out they'd bribed the officials.  I think we have to fight them with their own fire.  We should use the power of the press against them.  If we all go public together we will have strength in numbers.  That's why I'm speaking to you today.  I'm hoping others will be inspired to join me."

Will others join this courageous soul or will FC continue its nefarious domination of the little posters? Will this story blow up or will it stay "off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush"? Confidentially inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

  1. "A secretary told me that if she refuses them sexual favors or serves them burned toast or room temperature orange juice that they will make sure she never gets hired again anywhere ever."

    Anyone who would serve another human burnt toast does not deserve to hired elsewhere. Flames are for forums and blogs...not bread. Save Our Bread! See, just like that, I started a SOB movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are STILL talking about rape over there? Huh. Whatever. I do wonder, are they pro or con? As I recall it was "pro."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the point of origin of the current discussion: http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/politics-religion-society/61557-richard-dawkins-tells-american-women.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive